Christmas message and Covid-19 update
Wishing all of our clients past, present and future a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year.
Thanks to Kent’s Tier 4 designation we are closing our classes for Christmas a little earlier than planned. We would normally reflect here on the year that has past and for 2020, given it’s challenges, it would be easy to focus on the negatives – the closures, the lockdowns, the struggles, the misery. Instead, we are going to look at what we have achieved despite the challenges faced thanks to Covid-19:
- Our 10th year trading anniversary.
- Addition of canine hoopers to our training program.
- Addition of Deal, our 5th venue.
- Taking on our first employee.
- Engaging a canine behaviour practitioner consultant to manage our high volume of 1:1 appointments.
- Qualifying six of our instructors with Scentwork UK.
- Addition of Scentwork lessons to our training program.
- Purchasing a complete, brand new agility kit and hoopers kit including giant tunnels.
- Launching our first online training course Good Dog Level 1 (learning about online course writing, filming, editing and marketing on the way!)
- Passing 5 more dogs at the highest level ENVE Gold II bringing the total to 30 dogs in 10 years reaching this prestigious level.
Our plans for 2021, assuming life starts to return to something resembling normality, getting all our venues back up and running, fully implementing our Scentwork program, trick training and more online courses.
This year would have been far more hellish without the absolutely unwavering support from our clients. Those that have stuck by us through all of this. Those patiently waiting to join us. Messages of support and encouragement. Offers of payment for courses in advance just to keep us ticking over. Buying our treats and toys and online courses to help us have some income. Being there as we have started and stopped and started and stopped again. Recommending us to people they meet when out with their dogs and to friends and family. Following our covid secure rules in order to keep everyone safe. Thank you doesn’t really feel expressive enough. But, thank you, a massive thank you from the bottom of both of our hearts.
Special thanks also has to go to our wonderful team without whom we could not survive.
We look forward to seeing each and every one of you in 2021 and starting off our next ten years with some more wonderful memories.
With love, Emma and Ve
Enve Canine Services is now closed until Thursday 31st December – there will only be very occasional review of email / messages in that period. On 31st December we will review the governments tier designation for Kent and make a decision regarding classes restarting in January. If classes can restart we anticipate first classes being Sat 9th January at Minster with all other venues in the following days.
April 07, 2021
January 08, 2021
December 20, 2020
%d bloggers like this: