Please ensure you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions before you accept a place on a course. Acceptance of a course space or attendance signifies your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- All clients are offered the opportunity of a trial lesson and payment is required in advance (deposit) or on the day for that trial lesson. There is no obligation to return after the trial lesson. Once the trial is completed the remainder of the course fee is due on or before attendance at the second lesson.
- Subsequent courses must be paid for in full in advance or on week 1 of the course.
- Weekly payments are not normally accepted.
- If you are having trouble paying, please speak to Emma or Ve.
- If you start mid-course, fees will be amended pro rata.
- Payment can be made in cash or by bank transfer.
- If you change your mind prior to commencement of the course, then you must notify us of cancellation prior to the course start date. If notice of cancellation is received prior to the course start date any deposit/course fee paid will be refunded. Once the course has started no refunds will be made for cancellation.
- Course fees are non-refundable and non-transferable other than under the conditions stated below (or exceptional circumstances at Enve Canine Services discretion).
- Partial refunds / credits for missed classes will not be given. Please notify us beforehand if you are unable to attend a class. It may be possible to make up the missed session on another day/at a different venue within the dates of the course. Missed sessions will not be carried forward to the next course.
- In the event that Enve Canine Services cancel dog training classes or refuse attendance your lesson/course fee will be refunded or carried over to a future course. You will be notified of cancellation via the contact details given on your registration form with adequate notice. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact details we hold are up to date and to check your email /texts /voicemails ahead of your class.
- Adverse Weather – Training will go ahead in all weather conditions (wind, torrential rain, snow etc) unless it is deemed by us as unsafe to travel.
- Sickness – Should illness mean that insufficient instructors are available to safely conduct lessons we reserve the right to cancel.
- Refusal – We reserve the right to refuse attendance of any dog or owner without giving reason.
- Medical grounds – Should a vet decide that the dog can no longer attend due to a medical condition that would be exacerbated by attending your course fee will be refunded on production of a letter from your vet.
- Insufficient numbers – In the unlikely event of insufficient interest being received meaning it is not feasible for the class to go ahead any deposit/course fee will be refunded and alternative/future course details provided.
- We expect all clients to display reasonable, adult behaviour and be mindful of foul language.
- We will not tolerate harsh handling.
- Clients are responsible for picking up and disposing of your dog’s faeces in the dog bins provided.
- All dogs should be kept on the lead in the training area unless directed to take them off lead by your instructor.
- Please respect the personal space of dogs you do not know. Dogs attend training for many reasons, and some may be nervous. Please give each other space and do not crowd the reception desk.
- Please follow the instructions given by the instructors at all times and do not use the agility equipment without an instructor present.
- It is our policy that dogs with a bite history (animal or human) are muzzled whilst in attendance.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your dog is fit and healthy and is not suffering from any infectious disease that could be transmitted to other dogs. If you are in any doubt about your dog’s health, please consult a veterinarian. Please notify Emma or Ve of any medical conditions which may affect your dog’s participation.
- We strongly suggest that all dogs are vaccinated (or titre tested), treated for worms and fleas as recommended by your veterinary surgeon.
- Please inform your instructor before your class starts if your bitch is in season. We do not exclude bitches in season.
- All children should be supervised at all times and should not be allowed to approach dogs they do not know. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are fit and healthy and not suffering from any condition which may be exacerbated by taking part in the training.
- Any accidents or injuries involving a handler, or a dog must be reported immediately to the instructor.
- We provide a safe and secure environment as practicably reasonable and endeavour to apply good practices with all our training services. We endeavour to run all classes in as safe and professional manner as possible. Enve Canine Services also takes all reasonable precautions when providing classes and instuction to minimise the risk of injury from being bitten. However remote, dog training is not without risk therefore participation in classes and 1:1 training is at the owner’s risk. Enve Canine Services and any persons acting on their behalf, will not accept responsibility for any loss, accident, injury, illness or damage to any persons, or dogs attending a course, or to their property howsoever caused during the provision of dog training activities.
- Cars are parked at their owners’ own risk. We do not accept any responsibility for theft or damage to cars or property whilst at training.
- Damage to property caused by you or your dog is your responsibility and must be paid for.
- Owners are advised to have appropriate pet insurance cover that includes third party liability insurance. Enve Canine Services has public liability and relevant business insurance to run classes and provide 1:1 lessons, providing adequate cover for our business liabilities.